Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Roots" A New Photo in my Etsy Shop

I am adding new photographs to my Etsy Shop which have a more of an Autmn feel.  For me, that means that they are a bit darker, or have warmer colours, and maybe are haunting but not in a creepy kind of way. 
"Roots"
(detail)
I took this photograph in the creek and woods where I grew up just as the leaves were beginning to turn.  I have always found this tree's tangled web of roots to especially magical.  I love this creek, Fishback Creek.  We spent all summer swimming and hiking in it and all Winter skating on it.  These woods are still so mysterious-mythical, mystical.  I love the dark contrasts in this photograph.  For me, it is perfect for Fall.
*
I am adding new photographs so keep an eye out.  Hope all is well with you folks.
With loving kindness,
merle

No comments: