Saturday, September 8, 2012

Autumn and Haunting Photographs in my Etsy Shop

I have been adding new photographs to my Etsy Shop Merle Pace Arts almost daily.  I am choosing ones that have themes of Autumn and that are a bit Haunting and Dark just for the season so check them out!  Here are a few more self-portrait photographs that I put in my shop in the last few days.
from the left clockwise,  Heartless Home, Autumn Fauna, and Unwanted Dark
*
These new photographs are being added to the ones already in my shop so those favourites aren't leaving just yet.
*
I am editing more photographs and have plans on taking more as the leaves are starting to change colour, the temperature is a bit cooler and the days are shorter with brilliant orange hued sunsets.  My little nephew Skyler's 7th Birthday is coming up on 2 October so our family must get our costumes ready for the Pirate themed Party he wants to have.  It is time for me to take another set of photographs of him and his older brother Zach as they love to dress up for the camera.  They have a specific theme in mind, but it is top secret! Here is a hint, Black Feathers!
*
Hope all is well with you folks in Blogland!
With loving kindness,
merle

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I like these images! I'm going to take a look around your etsy shop...

~

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Autumn Veil!