Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sepia In my Shop~New Photos in Etsy

I have some new Sepia toned photographs in my Etsy shop Rowan DeVoe Arts.  They are both Self-Portrait photographs where I have dashed to beat the 10-sec. timer.  One looks like a serene portrait and the other I am actually dashing away.  But, the way I took these photographs and all of my self-portrait photographs is my secret.  No one gets to watch me taking them which is why I just can't have any help or an assistant.  My finished photographs are always a bit mysterious, but mystery has always been a huge part of my art.  Mystery is something I love.
"Albina II"
"Between Shadows and Light"
*
Besides my own Self-Portrait Photographs, I hope to be able to share a new Photography Project that I have been working on very soon! 
*
Hope all of you are having a great week!
With Loving Kindness,
merle

No comments: