Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Little Thief

My little cat Pascal had taken all of my newly filled vials of Pixie dust and hidden them away.  I was going mad trying to find them!
They were all filled and sealed and ready to be beaded and made into necklaces.
Here is a bunch of them, but they need more beads and doo-dahs on them to be complete.
I want each one to look like this one with the beads and then little other beads will hang down like the white iridescent owl bead too.
I have also made some new ones that I filled with pixie dust and dried flowers and feathers. I want to try and think of something special to do with these, but they were missing as well.
Finally!  I found them!  Here is Pascal trying to sneak them away again-No!  He had taken each one in his mouth and hid it under his favourite book shelf that he used to hide under when he was a little feral kitten.  Now that he is such a big cat, only his head fits, but he sure can sneak stuff under there.  This photo cracks me up!
Just as I was finishing taking these photos I noticed someone tugging at the strings on the beaded Pixie Dust Vials and trying to run away with them.  I thought it was Pascal, but it was his baby brother Glastonbury!  No!  You all have toys to play with.  Leave my stuff alone! This is just too cute!  It is also driving me crazy...

5 comments:

Carol Anne Strange said...

So enchanting, Merle. I think your lovely little cats have other ideas for your magical pixie dust. Perhaps they are helping to safeguard these treasured vials. ;-) xx

Carousel Dreams said...

Naughty little kitties...but they are lovely photos - I love the colourful little bottles and beads against that beautiful blue table.

KatinkaPinka said...

so pretty! and that last picture is way too adorable. ♥ ♥ ♥

Heather said...

oh no! But so glad you found them! I had a cat lose my engagement ring once....batted it off the bathroom counter top while i was in the shower...tore that apartment to PIECES (and nearly the cat) finally found it glimmering under the water heater of ALL places...yikes...

Lena said...

haha!
Your cats are adorable!
Love the Pixi dust necklaces!!