Friday, October 16, 2009

The "Poetic Terrorism" Book is Finally Ready for Sale!


The Cover of the Book. Photo by Anna Malina Zemlianski



First page inside book-gorgeous!

Hi All! I am very excited because one of my favourite books is finally ready for sale and I am a part of it! This book is called Poetic Terrorism and features self portrait photographs from 37 different female artists around the world and I am one of them. This book is full of light and beauty and I am proud to be a part of it because I believe we all need to throw some beauty and goodness around in the world today. You can read more about the book and purchase it
HERE.

All of the proceeds of the book go to a Charity in Nepal which you can read aboutHERE.

Here is a statement from the author~

'Poetic terrorism' is a book of self-portraits by 37 international women artists who are professional or not. They have united to share their art and spread beauty, poetry and love with their pictures which often can be read as a visual poem.
This book is made of different soul colors and inspirations.
Poetry is scattered in every human emotions women can feel and I have selected here artworks that talks to the soul, that take you to another feminine world and that tells you stories or reminds you fairy tales.
If you love feminine light of fragile and intense emotions, you will be enchanted by this book & enjoy a travel in each artist's world.'

the author, Hélène Deroubaix


Hope all is well with everyone is blogland! Take care.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful cover,promising a beautiful publication. I can easily understand why you're so excited. Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful...I'm so glad you're part of it!
Stella xxx

Stacey J. Warner said...

I love this cover. It is wicked wonderful. It feels magical and makes me want to open it.

A wonderful gift for fellow goddesses...

much love and congrats

Heather said...

this looks amazing! you need to put your page up on here! Congrats...this is so awesome :)

Hope you are well! have a good weekend!~
TP

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness..Thank you for inspiring magical creations!

Carol Anne Strange said...

Congratulations, my lovely! What a fantastic project to be involved with. Hope you are well and in magical spirits. xx

June Alexandra said...

congratulations! your self portraits deserve to be showed :)
a big hug to you!

oldflowers4me said...

your a book star...it looks so over the top divine....

Sandra Evertson said...

Wow, it looks amazing! And congrats on being chosen to be in it! Your work is always so Beautiful and Etherial!
Sandra Evertson

Firuzan said...

It looks gorgeous and so meaningful Rowan.I think your enchanting light always reflects magic to whatever you do.
Love to you dear one.

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for you sweet comments! I so love this book and I really appreciate hearing from each of you!

Firuzan, oh, I am so excited to hear about the Wedding! I will email you and I have things to send you!
xo!