Thursday, January 8, 2009

Secret Santas Still Are Around!






Oh My Stars! Just the other day, I received the most fabulous package in the mail! The Female Self Portrait Artists Photography Group that I belong to did a Secret Santa this year. Everyone has been busy so we agreed that receiving a gift after the Holidays would be a great surprise. My gift just arrived and it brought tears to my eyes. My generous Santa gave me gifts that she had made-all of them! She can make silver jewelry, sew, blow glass, as well as take the most amazing photographs! Here are photos of the amazing gifts I received! And, that camera takes fabulous photos! Yippee!

2 comments:

MaygreenFairies said...

Oh how wonderful, what a fantastic parcel of goodies you received, how lucky you are..... Enjoy!

Heather said...

you always get the best stuff in the mail!