Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Show is Finally Up!
































My latest show is finally up at the Indianapolis Art Center in Indiana. It is in conjunction with the El Dia de los Muertos Altars which are up in another gallery and look fantastic. It is nice because it is up at the same time that my first art teacher's show is up in the library gallery. I first met her when I was 9. She died last year. She basically let me do my own thing and I am so honoured to have a show up with her.

Now, I need to get started on my next projects!

9 comments:

Heidi Alfonzo said...

outstanding!!! everything looks amazing, colorful & super attractive!

All the best!

Unknown said...

thank you heidi!
take care,
merle of rowandevoe

Heather said...

how beautiful! Really a fantastic show, your art is AMAZING. You go girl, you deserve this success and recognition! Go merle!

Unknown said...

thanks pixie!
i need to see/hear how your other show went with your larger pieces.
love,merle

CatHerder said...

OOOH Merle thats SOOOOO exciting....looking at all your hard work has inspired me to get my butt moving again (been a real slug through this mercury retrograde)...

CatHerder said...

hey merle....if there are leftover invites from the show, save me one, id love to have it as a keepsake...im sad i cant make it to the show :-(

Unknown said...

thanks terri! i have been an absolute slug. i have no idea how i got anything made at all.

i will for sure send you an invite! i wish you could be there!
love, merle

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS MERLE!!! THAT IS SOOOO COOL!!! I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN IT IN PERSON!!

LOVE,
JILLIAN

Unknown said...

thanks so much jillian! i wish you could be here too!
love, merle