Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Book is finally done!



http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/312943

I belong to a flickr photo group called the Female Self Portrait Artists Support Group. Our first book is finally available on blurb and hopefully you can click on the the link to check it out. I can't believe it is finally done! We each have a page and I can't believe that my page is actually in there!

I also have a new digital camera- a Pentax similar to my old film ones that I need to stop being afraid of and start working with. This is all new stuff for me. I love, love, love photography. Sometimes I wish I could narrow down what art I do, but I just can't. So, I will just have to live in a house and studio that has a mess of different projects going on.

This is what comes from growing up in the country and having to learn how to make everything you want yourself. It's all my Mom and Dad's fault! Now off to frame some new paintings and get new dolls started. I also just finished up some jewelry commissions for a bride's headpiece-I love working on these too and especially when it makes someone so happy.

All the stuff I do, the way my house looks and I am kind of crazy-it all makes sense to me somehow though!

2 comments:

Heather said...

yay! congrats! you are an awesome photographer. and you can still do so many amazing things with digital, i love the instant gratification of it!

Unknown said...

thanks heather!
love,merle