Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Whimsy Folk Artisans Summer Show.




http://www.whimsyfolkartisans.blogspot.com/
Hopefully, you can click on this link and go to an online group show by the Whimsy Folk Artisans with the theme of "Summer Flowers". I am fortunate enough to be in this group with such talented artists. Here are my "Summer Flower Girls" which I did for my part of the show.

Honestly, I am not that happy with how these turned out which usually means it is time for me to switch mediums for a while. I have started working on some new dolls and need to start doing large monotypes again! I always have a hard time going from one medium to another but once I get going it is good. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

CatHerder said...

I think they came out beautiful as always!

Unknown said...

Thanks Terri!
love,merle

farmerjulie said...

I love that pic of you on the top page!!

Unknown said...

thanks julie! i chose it for the moss covered stone-kind of castle like.
love,merle