Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blanket of Snow at Twilight


The Snow Queen!




One of my friends who lives in North Carolina begged me to take photos of the big snowfall we had here. I am not sure exactly how much we got, but it is the most in 13 years! Many folks are snowed in. I only just got my car shoveled out from a ton of snow. The roads are finally getting plowed and we are lucky that in my little Village we didn't get the scary Ice Storms that some areas near us did. While I type this, I can see it is snowing again and the temperature is going down. Anyway, here are some of the photos I took of the court yard view from one of my windows. I will keep you updated if this snow gets deeper!

3 comments:

MaygreenFairies said...

Gorgeous photos!! Here in the UK we are expecting snow on Sunday... the temperature has really dropped today!! Mandy x

CatHerder said...

Beautiful pics Merle...i am still wishing for spring though

Heather said...

Wow...your place looks like a beautiful snow covered castle! Your photos are fantastic. SEE, you are getting the hang of this digital stuff, hurray!!!!