Tuesday, May 20, 2008

6 Random Things

I have been tagged by the lovely Audrey Ecletic to list 6 unimportant things about myself so why not. I don't have 6 folks to tag on blogger yet so whomever reads this it's your turn!

The rules of the game are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

Some unimportant things about me(so hard because there are so many!)~
1)I have an identical twin sister and we had a secret language-both verbal and nonverbal. We still speak in remmants of it today. I guess we really freaked my parents out with this!

2)I am in love with the colours aqua and turquoise! Especially with a touch of red. My mom is too and her mom as well-is it genetic?

3)My mom's mom was part native american and her name was "Laughing Water" but we all called her "Sally". I love the name "Laughing Water"!

4)I used to play the piano, flute, harp, oboe, english horn and harpsicord but stopped after college. That was stupid as I miss them all now!

5)My hair is naturally dark and light blonde but have been putting henna on it for years to make it red like my irish relatives.

6)My blogger name came from my favorite tree(the Rowan tree) and my dad's name "DeVoe"-he goes by "DV" though so the goodness is lost!

No comments: