Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My new window






Here are some photos of the new window I have done for a great boutique down the street from my house called "The Girly Chic Boutique" in my little village of Broad Ripple. I did some of the interior design for the store with art, paint finishes, and stenciling. i love to work with paint, fabric, photos, antiques, and found objects to create a unique environment. the owners of the shop are great girls and let me create the window display for last Valentine's Day. since then they let me change it out every couple of months which i love doing. here is the early summer window which is themed in blue and white, silk hydrangeas, ribbon, vintage lace, photos of my mom at various ages, and of course 2 cute outfits from the shop. makes me want to dress up and have a tea party!

1 comment:

oldflowers4me said...

hello darling girl, mmm i love all of it, i love the photo's with the ribbons,it took my breath away, you have a great day -do dress up- im thinking green fairydress and white wings.