Sunday, March 22, 2009

I finally made a Treasury! Wicked Cool!




I was so excited to receive an email from mermaidencreataions from Etsy with a message to check out the Treasury she had created. So, I checked it out and she had written this, "I saw WICKED the for the third time last night, and my head is full of it still!
So, if you care to find me
Look to the Western sky!
As someone told me lately
Everyone deserves the chance to fly!"
She is referring the the musical "Wicked" which I haven't seen, but my twin sister Jer has. She loves to play the CD from it and dance and sing with her 2 little boys. I read the book many years ago and have loved the other books Gregory MacQuire has written since.
Anyway, it was a thrill to see my painting of "Elphaba", the Wicked Witch of the West, in the Treasury, so thank you so much mermaidencreations!
And, check out her shop! It is full of magical and wonderful creations!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!