Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pascal's feet and my Moccasins

For this evening, Here is a photograph of my eldest cat Pascal's little feet on top of my moccasins. We often walk around like this-His little feet on top of mine while I hold his little paws on top. I guess it is a bit like a little girl "dancing" on top of her Dad's shoes. Pascal has the most beautiful blue-black fur which feels like velvet. He is very cooperative about being groomed-mani/pedis, brushing, and baths as well so I am super lucky. I got these moccasins a few years back at a local Pow Wow. It is about time for some new ones as the bottoms a getting a little thin. A good evening to all!





4 comments:

Too Cute Things said...

So cute!...love your blog, like a fairytale, magical, beautiful photo's...like from another realm!

With love,
Simone

Unknown said...

thank you Too Cute Things! also, thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! wishing you all the best!

Karla said...

hahahahah love Pascal paws!! this is the cutest pic! I can even imagine you grabbing him by his front legs and walking together. Very lovely :) It is funny how his right claws are sticking out 'just in case I slip' lol Thanks for sharing!

CatHerder said...

i want to swipe this pic, print it out and frame it. I want to put it next to the cards and pics u sent me as inspiration lol...great pic..made my day it made me smile wide!!!!